RIVERSTONE INDEPENDENT FUNERALSBEAUTIFUL FUNERALS AT AFFORDABLE PRICES
“ You made the funeral and burial a smooth, kind and warm occasion. My mum would have been thrilled.
I would thoroughly recommend you to anyone seeking a gentle, caring yet utterly professional service. Thank you all so much! “
We at Riverstone are proud to be Bradford On Avon’s ONLY Independent Funeral Directors and provide all the care you would expect from a family company. Angela and Kevin have been creating ceremonies and supporting Wiltshire families in funeral care for over 15 years with their multi award winning company GoSimply Funerals, and our ethos is very much about caring for people and caring for the planet. We believe every funeral should reflect the unique life, personality and spirituality of a person and unlike National funeral providers, Angela and Kevin will be there every step of the way, from bringing your loved one to us, to supporting you on the day. We are always there to listen and to respond to your questions.
- You can expect a dignified and professional service with utmost attention to your needs.
- We will always work with you to bring down costs and are sensitive to financial constraints.
- We will always be completely transparent about costs and all prices are on this site.
- We will always try to minimise waste and environmental impact using local and independent outside providers
- We will always create with you a fitting and personal ceremony and listen to your ideas
- We carbon offset every funeral, support the Natural Death Centre, Fair Funerals and can help with DWP funeral grants.
We know that end-of-life and bereavement are very stressful times for everyone and that there are always a lot of things to sort out. Many people do not know their options or where to go for advice, whether that be financial or personal.
Our team can also offer FREE support and guidance for all funeral and bereavement needs as part of ‘heart2heart’ bereavement centre. Please pop in to the shop any time if you would like to make a FREE appointment with any one of our providers, or pick up a brochure to see who is available.
You can ask us about funeral plans, home care, Dorothy House, wills and probate, counselling, support for children and charity groups.
We are a local company with a big heart and are here for you 24/7.